Friday, January 14, 2011

Too Long

Wow, it's been way to long since I have updated this!  So much has happened :)

Mathai won the Leadline Walk Only Equitation Champion during the Twin State Octoberfest last year in MA.  Here is a picture!



Since this win, he has been bumped up to leadline walk-trot!  He had his first tournament Dec 2010, we didn't expect him to do well as he only had 1 lesson before this show and he wasn't feeling well.  He walked away with an honorable mention in showmanship and 2nd place in equitation!  

I've put down the cross stitch and picked up the yarn!  I need to get back into cross stitch as I have a few things that I would love to finish!  Alas, with the winter months it's nice to have an afghan covering my lap while I work on it!  I have one that I'm working on for hubby that is going to be a surprise!  I just finished my first knit hat and it was even my own pattern!  Mathai asked if I would make him a new scarf, so I had to make one for him.  I asked if I could buy him one, and he asked if I didn't want to make him one!  How could I resist that??  

Guess that is all for now, I'll try to do better from now on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment