Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Couldn't resist

OHHH  the horrors!!  I just can't seem to resist trying already.  I found a website titled Cyber Socks I have to try to knit 2 socks at once!  I found some really cute yarn in my stash that is sock yarn, so here I go!!

Have you ever had a "I can't believe I have that!" moment?  As I'm sitting at the computer trying to understand and apply the cyber sock writers method, I sat back in, I'll be honest, frustration and thought, "I just don't get it!"  As I'm shaking my head, I could feel the "tube light" moment approach.  You know those long iridescent lights that take a moment to come to life??  My Hubby has nicknamed me "tube light" because I tend to have a lot of those moments :(  oh well.  As the moment was once again on me, I realised that I have a book on knitting 2 socks on 2 circular needles that I bought a while ago!  OK...I'm on it!!  Have the book open and my two socks are cast on!  Further then I got previously, I'm a visual person and need LOTS of pictures some times, I don't want to imply anything negative to the writer of Cyber Socks!
At the point of setting everything for my first round, my Son asks for ice cream.  He's home sick, so I can't very well ignore his sweet request :)  Besides, it gave me a moment to update here!

No comments:

Post a Comment