Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer So Far

Wow, Mathai's last 3 days of school were no fun :(  He missed 2 of the 3 and the 3rd day was simply his graduation.  He had strep throat :(  Poor little man.  It has been raining almost non stop for  a week now.  I'm watching the grass growing each passing second.  I don't know when/if it will ever be dry enough to mow!!  LOL

I'm almost finished with my butterfly alphabet cross stitch!!!  I only have 6 more butterflies to do :o)  I'll be really happy when that is finished and I can get a really good day of stitching into the mandala!

I will admit, the grey skies have made my mood for stitching a bit of a downer :(  I don't like to stitch when I'm not happy.  I don't know if that is a fact with everyone, but it is for me.  I do get the house extra clean on those days though!!

I have also been working on some homeschooling activities for Mathai to do this Summer.  I don't know how teachers can plan daily educational things like they do.  I'm struggling!  I did find a couple of great websites, so that is a major help.

We are off today to buy Mathai a desk.  The tall chairs that we have at home, really don't work well for him to sit and work on, he just likes to sit and swing his legs and wiggle wiggle...

Guess that is all for now.

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment