Monday, June 27, 2011

Life is Good

We had our church picnic yesterday!  I simply love to gather with our fellow parishaners, I don't have any family in NH, so each and everyone of them are part of my extended family.  I have a confession, there was a woman who attended the picnic, that I was not the friendliest with.  I couldn't get past the bugs crawling on her :(  Sanish noticed this too and kept Mathai away from her also :(  I don't know if they were lice, bed bugs or what, but I just don't want our family to become infested.

Between the trip to Ikea and the picnic, that took up the weekend :)  I have a lot to do outside today as soon as Mathai is done with his morning educational work.

1 comment:

  1. YIKES!!! Bug infestations are a no no. It would be totally awful to have them in your home. I hope everything is bug free? :)

    ReplyDelete