Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What's Been Happening




Ok, I haven't posted in some time and for that I'm sorry.  I have been trying really hard to find employment.  I have a very promising lead as I have been requested to come back for a second interview at United Health Care!!  I'm excited :)

Mathai has started a new sport!!  He is still riding, but we added Taekwando to his schedule also, above is his first class.  We thought he did very well!!! It's funny that he looks sooooo stiff in the shoulders, he is trying so hard :)

I'm still working on the same hardanger piece, I'm kinda struggling with it, but I'll get it done.  Then I need to get back to the taj!!!  I think I'm going to have to break down and tell hubby about it, I won't have alone time in the afternoons anymore, so I'll have to work on it in the evening.

But for now, enjoy the video :)

Happy stitching until next time,
Heather

3 comments: