Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I've found something special!

I was on Facebook this morning and found a post on a cross stitching forum.  I followed the link on the post and was taken to a wonderful blog!!  It's a cross stitching blog for charity!!  How WONDERFUL is that!!!???  I'm always looking for "filler" projects, and this is right up my alley!!  It's two wonderful ladies that have started it, and many volunteer stitchers :)  They make several different items for the children at the Ronald McDonald house.

My husband and I have always been very thankful that our son is healthy, what better way to show our love and support to family's who are struggling with a sick child!!

I think I've found a calling!!!

I'm off to the craft store!  I have to get some supplies :)

Happy Stitching and God Bless!!

Before I go here is the link for the blog I'm talking about:  WOCS

No comments:

Post a Comment