Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh I'm Toast

OK, so I started this blog to catalog the miss adventures of my life. I tend to go about life oblivious to somethings, then suddenly all the things I overlooked are pointed out and I realise that I've made a mess. I tried to start my own home party business a few months ago, Hubby discovered that the cc that I was using (until this morning was still using) had a larger balance on it then what it should have. OK...so he starts delving into the charges, and found several that shouldn't have been there. I didn't have a clue! The balance on the card is $3,100.00, more then what should be on it, but not good either. What does this mean? I have a problem paying attention to what I charge and what charges hit my cc. Hubby isn't screaming mad, but I'm kicking myself. I have been walking around the past few days on cloud 9, only to have life come crashing down. I'm not continuing with the business, and now I need to focus on what is important to me. I don't know if there is a shoppers anonymous around here or not, but I'll see what I can by myself.... I'll keep you posted..

No comments:

Post a Comment